Senior .Net UI Developer
Senior .Net UI Developer - Contract
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our customer's expanding Dublin-based team. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years' experience designing and implementing in .net/ asp.net MVC Web Applications in enterprise system development and recent experience with Angular 2+.
You will take ownership of the design and execution of complex modules. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team.
- Design and Development of core modules on time, and to the required quality
- Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, and completion of design and code reviews.
- Estimation of development tasks
- Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions
- Working with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities
- NET 4.5 or higher
- MVVM, Angular 2+
- Unit test (QUnit, Jasmine, etc.)
- Experience with CSS/LESS/SASS
- ASP.NET MVC. Helpers, HttpModules, ActionFilters, Dependency Resolver etc.
- ASP .NET Core/ .Net Standard
- Dependency Injection, IOC Framework (Structure Map, Ninject, etc.)
- Agile, Test Driven development practice, unit-tests frameworks (NUnit, RhinoMocks, etc.)
- Team player
- Experience with Stencil or other frameworks for designing and implementing web components
- Bootstrap and Frontify
- WCF / Soap / Rest / Web API
- Mocking Framework (Moq, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of our Customers
- Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of how to write “Clean Code”
You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland full time. Please apply directly here or contact Matthew at email@example.com