Principal / Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
Principal IT Recruitment Consultant - Dublin 2
Talentspot was created out of a belief that by using a straightforward approach and with deep knowledge and expertise, tech recruitment should be simple and effective.
That was three years ago, and we are now fortunate enough to be working with some awesome customers in Ireland. They are genuine tech innovators, who’ve recruited some fantastic people through Talentspot. We’re a passionate team with huge ambitions and we are now looking to hire a Lead / Principle / Senior IT Recruitment Consultant to join as a key member of the Talentspot family.
Before you go any further, if these describe you it’s unlikely we’re right for each other. You:
- Don’t like meeting clients or candidates too often as you believe it’s not the best use of your time
- Can get 3 CVs over to new role within half a day
- Think a good day's work is sending 50 InMails to find potential candidates
- Get your target clients for prospecting from reveiwing online job advertisments
If these describe you, then please keep on reading. You:
- Insist on understanding your customer’s needs, their talent attraction strategy, their tech and buisness roadmap, and what makes them different
- Get satisfaction from the vital role you play in your customers’ success
- Thrive on really understanding your candidates and helping their personal and career goals
- Work as an extension of a customer’s talent attraction efforts and are passionate about delivering a great candidate experience, managing the end to end candidate journey as a custodian of your customer's employer brand
- Stand out in a noisy market by developing meaningful client and candidate relationships as a respected, knowledgeable and authentic professional
- Feel there's no greater compliment than a candidate or client being referred to you by an industry contact
- See every candidate as a potential client in the future
With a company average of almost 15 years’ tech recruitment experience we are experts and we know what recruitment done properly looks and feels like because it’s in our DNA. We value our reputation above all else, taking pride in being appreciated by those we support. Our approach is based on working in genuine partnership with our customers and candidates, earning their trust and respect by delivering results and an exceptional service.
We support a fun and creative work environment, that’s serious when needed. We certainly don’t do micromanagement or KPIs as we believe in providing support and empowerment to be the best you can be.
This is an opportunity to contribute to the growth of a young tech recruitment consultancy. You won’t just be a cog in a large wheel; as a member of the Talentspot family you can help shape the company and play a key role in our journey. With over 30 years’ tech recruitment experience we can help you progress to become the best lead recruiter you can be.
We are seeking a passionate recruitment professional, from an IT recruitment background to:
- Spearhead and lead the growth of a specialist area
- Acquire new customers to become their trusted recruitment partner
- Approach the candidate market with a clear message to activate passive job seekers to enhance their careers and lives
- Own and manage the full candidate recruitment lifecycle, developing candidate relationships and proactively attracting new talent
- Develop and nurture talent pools in your specialist areas
- Develop your profile in the industry and build your technical and market knowledge in your areas of specialism
- Have an innovative approach to using recruitment and networking tools
We’re looking for someone who’s already enjoying a good career in recruitment but wants to make it better. You will need:
- 5 + years’ experience as an IT recruiter
- A visionary with a huge appetite to grow your specialist area
- A great attitude and desire to build, learn, coach and mentor
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree or equivalent experience