Contract Product Owner
Product Owner – Dublin Contract
Talentspot is supporting a global, market-leading enterprise to help them source a Contract Product Owner for Dublin and Remote working on a day rate basis.
From an Agile, development environment, you will work within a Scrum Team to support application development to deliver feature enrichment, add new functionality and evolve the platform for both mobile and desktop users.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 4 plus years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Experience in-fast paced Agile teams
- Able to run multiple projects and direct resources based on maximizing efficiencies within the scrum team to meet flexing business demands
- Excellent communication skills, with proven Senior Stakeholder engagement exposure
- Highly skilled at requirement gathering, validation and ensuring high levels of understanding across the scrum team to avoid ambiguity and help drive quality
- Creating and managing product backlogs, facilitating feature trade-off decisions etc.
- Managing and prioritizing sequencing of backlogs based on your knowledge of business demands
- Able to support design at a high-level
- Work with Scrum Masters, Developers, UI/UX Designers, Quality Assurance and Product Managers for story grooming and to facilitate designs and the product road map
- Strong estimation skills
- Good exposure to release planning and management
- Able to facilitate UAT (and acceptance criteria) effectively
You must already be eligible to live and work in Ireland as sponsorship is not available.