Contract Business Analyst
Business Analyst - Day Rate Contract Dublin or Galway
Competitive rates based on experience
Hybrid role – ideally 2 days per week in Co. Dublin, or Galway offices.
- Substantial BA work experience of 8+ years
- 3rd-level qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, collaboration, and listening skills, including the ability to interact with business colleagues in technical and non-technical language
- Requirement gathering, creating specifications, workshop facilitation, vendor interviews, business process design and modelling experience
- Produced technical (functional and non-functional) documentation as BRD’s, RFP’s, DRS’s and, end user product documentation.
- Write test scripts and carry out user acceptance testing, ongoing management and maintenance of business systems including end-user support
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify the internal and external stakeholder requirements of the High priority projects, specifically focusing on the modernisation of an online eCommerce solution
- Collaborate closely with the IT Project Manager, and Head of IT to identify commercially available solutions that deliver on required functionality
- Gather and document business requirements from the key stakeholders to a consistent and high-quality standard
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis design at a complex level; focusing on operational efficiencies, quality improvement and data management
- Engage business analysis tools and techniques such as brainstorming, workshops facilitation and focus groups
- Managing stakeholders and business relationships and expectations by regular status updates
- Update internal and external documentation and complete the handover of the full business requirements to the project sponsors
- Provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process, assist with user acceptance testing if required and roll out changes across the business and the external stakeholders
- Collaborate with the business on high-priority initiatives
- Preparation of data for legacy system migration, engaging with supplier data management teams and internal data manager
- Work with 3rd party vendors and strategic partners in the definition and delivery of effective solutions to accelerate the delivery of the business solution
You must eligible to live and work in Ireland as a day-rate contractor (EU citizen or Stamp 4 visa).