AWS Operations Engineer | Cloud Engineer | Day Rate Contract | Dublin/Remote Hybrid
You will join a team that's responsible for monitoring and supporting global inward-facing Enterprise Applications as an always-available service. Additionally, the team implements configures and automates the installation of Application Platforms across the enterprise for the cloud and on-premise mini-hubs.
In this role, your key area of focus will be monitoring mission-critical systems, as well as supporting infrastructure automation. The team’s goal is to provision environments through automation, industry standards and best practices. Key to success is the need for ensuring the health and monitoring of our mission-critical systems.
You will work collaboratively with other Operations team members, Architects and Software Engineers in this endeavor.
Responsibilities will include the following:
· Identify, develop, implement and improve infrastructure/operations activities for automation with Cloud experience, particularly with AWS
· Monitor, mitigate issues and administer a growing production footprint with diverse applications
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues in all environments through proven detail-oriented analysis in root cause scenarios and technical deep dives
· Contribute to team efforts to maintain processes and tools for infrastructure, monitoring and operations with clear documentation
· Create and refine tools and scripts to both monitor and measure application performance
· Implement strategies for optimization, high availability and recovery
· Ability to communicate well with multiple cross-functional stakeholders
· Efficiently manage multiple work streams with clear and proactive communication of status, as both a self-starter and a team player.
Additional Desired Qualifications
You must eligible to live and work in Ireland as a day rate contractor (EU citizen or Stamp 4 visa holder)