Data Analyst opportunity joining our clients Web Analytics team. You will be responsible for analysing product data, translating it into usable insights around the usability of our customer's products.
- Translate web data from multiple sources to provide useable insights.
- Using data to drive product improvements by working closely with Product Owners, on the outcomes of your analysis.
- Assist in managing existing Google Analytics implementations across multiple products and licences
- Helping with new tracking, schema writing, and measurement framework creation for targeted product improvements.
- Effectively communicate and justify recommendations to the wider team and relevant stakeholders.
- 1-3 years' experience as a Data Analyst analysing web/product data.
- Experience or knowledge of Google Analytics, Amplitude or Adobe.
- Great communication skills to explain data concepts to non-technical or data literate audiences.
- Comfortable working autonomously on projects or as part of the wider analytics teams.
- Degree or Masters in a quantitative area (STEM), or relevant work experience.
- Experience using data visualisation tools, or exposure to Python or R is advantageous.
What our client offers you?
- Competitive Salary, and benefits package which includes, bonus, health, dental, training allowance etc.
- Flexible work environment.
- A data-centric company that truly value analytics and your ability to impact the business.