Trainee Technology Recruitment Consultant
Talentspot is a specialist, Dublin based technology recruitment consultancy. We set-up Talentspot to provide a platform for us to enjoy our work, our workplace, build long-standing relationships and be impactful for our clients and candidates. We’re fortunate enough to represent and support a diverse customer base of well-known and highly regarded enterprises. From established technology-rich, blue-chip global market leaders in areas like technology, gaming, finance, consultancy, logistics and retail to tech start-ups looking to disrupt the status quo.
Thanks to our ongoing success, we’re looking to hire several Trainee Technology Recruitment Consultants to become the next Talentspotters!
If the below describes you, then please keep on reading:
- You want to work in a transparent environment that promotes, innovates and implements best recruitment practices
- You get satisfaction from the vital role you play in your customers and candidates’ successes
- You want to be measured not by the number of calls you make or CVs you submit but rather on the quality of your work
- You’re hungry to learn, adapt, take on new skills, ideas, and technologies
You will learn how to:
- Work with your customer’s needs, their talent attraction strategy, their tech and business roadmaps, and understand what makes them different
- Understand your candidates, helping their personal and career goals
- Work as an extension of a customer’s talent attraction efforts, delivering a great candidate experience, managing the end-to-end candidate journey as a custodian of your customer's employer brand in the candidate ecosystem
- Stand out in a noisy market by developing meaningful client and candidate relationships as a respected, knowledgeable and authentic professional
We have a comprehensive training program, and your manager will be on hand to ensure you have all the guidance, support and mentoring you need.
- Work with your manager to scope and grow a new or existing technology vertical
- With guidance from your manager, you will learn how to undertake business development the right way, to acquire new customers, becoming their trusted recruitment partner
- Approach the candidate market with a clear and compelling message to activate passive job seekers to enhance their careers and lives
- Own and manage the full candidate recruitment lifecycle, developing candidate relationships and proactively attracting new tech talent
- Develop and nurture talent pools in your specialist areas
- Continuous improvement, always seeking new and innovative ways to recruit.
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally, you will have some existing sales or recruitment experience with a desire to carve out your place in the Irish Tech recruitment landscape
- A huge appetite to be successful and relevant to candidates and clients
- A great attitude and work ethic
- Be coachable and open to learning and developing new skills
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- A degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, progressive and very rewarding commission structure, company days out, flexible work options, and all the mentoring and professional development that you need
- An opportunity to join an Irish Technology recruitment company that is poised to grow significantly; your work will be rewarding and provide you with the opportunity to enrich the lives of your candidates and clients
- As an early member of the Talentspot team, you will help to shape the culture and contribute to future recruitment practices
- We will help you develop your profile in the industry and build your technical and market knowledge in your areas of specialism
Despite Talentspot only being 3 years old, we have over 30 years’ technology recruitment experience within the company: we are tech recruitment experts. We value reputation above all else, taking pride in being appreciated by those we support. The Talentspot approach is based on working in genuine partnership with our customers and candidates, earning their trust and respect by delivering results and exceptional service.
We support a fun and creative work environment, that’s serious when needed. We certainly don’t do micromanagement or KPIs, as we believe in providing an environment that is supportive, inspiring, and enjoyable.
You must already be eligible to live and work in Ireland.