Technology Recruitment Consultant
At Talentspot we’re a passionate team with huge ambitions and are looking to hire a Senior or Associate Technology Recruitment Consultant to join the team and Talentspot journey. We are working with some awesome customers in Ireland. They are genuine tech innovators, who’ve recruited fantastic people through Talentspot.
If the below describes you, then please keep on reading.
- Insist on understanding your customer’s needs, their talent attraction strategy, their tech and business roadmap, and what makes them different
- Get satisfaction from the vital role you play in your customers’ success
- Thrive on understanding your candidates and helping their personal and career goals
- Work as an extension of a customer’s talent attraction efforts and are passionate about delivering a great candidate experience, managing the end to end candidate journey as a custodian of your customer's employer brand
- Stand out in a noisy market by developing meaningful client and candidate relationships as a respected, knowledgeable and authentic professional
- Feel there's no greater compliment than a candidate or client being referred to you by an industry contact
As a Senior or Associate IT Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for: (We have a comprehensive training program and your manager will be on hand to ensure you have all the guidance and mentoring you need)
- Scoping and growing a new or existing technology vertical
- Business development to acquire new customers, becoming their trusted recruitment partner
- Approach the candidate market with a clear message to activate passive job seekers to enhance their careers and lives
- Own and manage the full candidate recruitment lifecycle, developing candidate relationships and proactively attracting new talent
- Develop and nurture talent pools in your specialist areas
- We will help you develop your profile in the industry and build your technical and market knowledge in your areas of specialism
- Continuous improvement, always seeking new and innovative ways to recruit.
- 6-12 months' experience (or more) as an IT / Technology Recruitment Consultant
- A huge appetite to be successful
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- A degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join an Irish Technology Recruitment company, that is poised to grow significantly. Your work will be rewarding and gives you the opportunity to enrich the lives of your candidates and clients.
- As an early member of the Talentspot team, you will help to shape the culture and future recruitment practices.
- Competitive salary, progressive and rewarding commission structure, and all the mentoring and professional development that you need.
With over 30 years’ technology recruitment experience, we are tech recruitment experts. We know what technology recruitment done properly is. We value reputation above all else, taking pride in being appreciated by those we support. The Talentspot approach is based on working in genuine partnership with our customers and candidates, earning their trust and respect by delivering results and exceptional service.
We support a fun and creative work environment, that’s serious when needed. We certainly don’t do micromanagement or KPIs as we believe in providing support and empowerment to be the best you can be.