Global End-User – Hybrid Working: Dublin/Remote
Would you like the opportunity to support, maintain and enhance the SSRS / SQL reports suite, and develop SQL scripts to be run against the production database for data patching of a global end user with annual revenues of 1 $billion?
This is a hybrid-remote position with 3 days a week working from home.
Day to Day
- Develop and maintain Enterprise level SSRS Reporting
- Embed SSRS reports into .NET applications
- Develop SQL/T-SQL code
- Develop patches on large data sets without obstructing users and systems
- Contribute to the development lifecycle
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Develop and maintain stored procedures
- Implement process improvements
- 2+ years' experience in developing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports.
- 4+ years' writing complex SQL/T-SQL and stored procedures
- Visual Studios experience
- Experience with Source Control products
You must eligible to live and work in Ireland as no sponsorship is available for these roles.