Senior Ruby Developer
Senior Ruby Developer Opportunity - Remote
Are you a skilled Ruby engineer that wants to make a positive difference in people's lives and deliver best-in-class solutions? If you're seeking a flexible collaborative work atmosphere where you can create and innovate using cutting-edge technology, this is the job for you.
As a senior engineer, you will be building new powerful API features and integrations for a SaaS platform used by major international brands and tech giants. You will report to an engineering manager and will collaborate with the Product, Engineering, and Creative Teams to develop a market-leading SaaS platform that solves real-world challenges. This is a fully remote role.
What you will do:
- You'll create solutions to real-world challenges by expanding the capabilities of the present product.
- As part of a developing backend engineering team, you will assist in the development of new APIs, features, and integration into the product platform.
- Working in a product development team you will collaborate with front-end engineering, product, and design teams to create new features, drive technical direction, and deliver scalable web technologies.
- You will be encouraged to pursue continuous improvement in all parts of your job.
- You'll use best practices in your work, generating clean, efficient, and well-tested code.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer working primarily with Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge with Git and a contemporary SCM platform such as GitHub/Gitlab
- Proven track record of developing sophisticated data-driven online apps.
- Expertise in developing exact tests, independent of test framework
- Knowledge of effective code review
- It's a plus if you've worked with Docker and/or managed Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment procedures.
- AWS or other cloud provider experience is also advantageous.
Package & benefits:
- Competitive market rate salary
- Employee Share Option Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + company days
- Pension and healthcare.
- Training and study support
This role can be fully remote role from anywhere within the EU, if you have full working rights for the country in which you reside and are comfortable working 1-2 +/- hrs GMT.