Risk Analyst - Python
Outstanding learning and development opportunity for a financial markets enthusiast who wants to hone their development and modelling skills in Python while being in a role where you make a difference. Joining a growing Fintech as a Risk Analyst you will report to the Chief Risk Officer learning from them and the wider risk team.
- Research and develop new quant risk software for mutual and hedge fund management
- Consult with investment managers on their risk profiles
- Develop and maintain infrastructure across multiple tech-stacks
- Drive the company’s future growth and scaling through your contribution
- Design and implement models to optimize and streamline the risk process
- Self-start innovation and improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, or a similar field (or relevant experience).
- Desire to learn about finance and risk management in the fund industry
- Self-starter and able to work without much guidance on projects
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- In the process of acquiring a professional certification such as CFA, FRM, etc.
- Strong interest or experience in risk management, trading, etc.
- Knowledge or interest in learning a front-end language such as React.js
What else you get:
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a high achieving risk analytics team.
- Exposure to a working environment where your input is valued, and your output is tangible.
- Competitive salary, health insurance, educational support, and additional benefits.