Director of Product
Director of Product
As the Director of Product, you will be joining the leadership team of a high-growth digital technology company. You will be fundamental to the success of the business and will drive the vision and strategy of the product, setting the standard for your industry and serving your customers better than your competitors. You will be responsible for a product department of 30+ and will be working in a very fast paced agile environment, with a fail fast and iterate ethos.
- Full ownership of the Product Strategy, playing a fundamental role in driving business growth and performance.
- Engaging other leaders and senior stakeholders to ensure that you have a shared product vision and that everyone is driving in the same direction in relation to the product priorities.
- Managing a growing team of 30+ Product Managers, Owners, UX Designers, leading and developing them.
- Leading design and UX teams to translate the Product vision and strategy into a first-rate customer experience.
- Help build and nurture a culture of innovation within the Product team and across the wider organisation.
- Partnering with the product marketing teams to help position the product, sharing customer problems and the solutions.
- Recommend and advise on expansion areas of the existing and/or new product base to increase market share.
- Analyse and understand product and market fit. Helping to uncover product areas where you can be a market maker.
- Ensuring that you and your teams build deep and meaningful customer relationships so that you’re truly the voice of the customer within the business.
- Focus on growth through strategy led innovation, not copying what’s already in the marketplace.
- Define metrics and set targets to measure success, constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved challenges through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- 8-10 + years’ experience working in Senior/Head of Product Management positions with proven experience in driving the vision and strategy of high-volume transaction Product(s) with substantial user bases.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing high performing product teams and delivering Products across multiple platforms.
- Must have previous experience in driving and delivering transformative projects, as opposed to simply delivering against a group or global strategy.
- Highly experienced working in an agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills with experience presenting up to an executive level.
What our client offers:
- Working on world-class products and as part of a team, who are delivering innovative and market-changing Products.
- Excellent Salary and Benefits.
- Inclusive working environment, which rewards innovation and offers real career progression.