Contract Scrum Master - Dublin and Remote
Talentspot has partnered with a market leading, global end-user to search for a Contract Scrum Master.
Our customer is building Cloud-Native, AI and ML solutions to drive the business forward. The new applications are utilised by over 1,300 users worldwide, on Desktop and iOS/Android mobile devices. The role has a 70/30 Scrum Master/Project Manager spilt, so experience across both is essential.
They require an experienced, hands-on Scrum Master to join their expanding Dublin-based team to manage a series of projects in the Application Development area, supporting automated, 2 weekly CI/CD release cycles. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to manage effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and geographies. Of course, you will run daily 30 minute stand-ups, ceremonies, report dependencies and liaise with the PMO daily. With 5 - 6 Scrum teams, they use the scaled agile technique, Scrum of Scrum and cross-team facilitation experience will be highly beneficial. Typically, the Scrum team consists of the Scrum Master, Product Owner, Quality Coach, 4 – 5 Developers and a Development Team Lead.
· A proven track record and a hands-on Scrum Master in an enterprise level in an agile environment, preferably across software development
· At least 2 years' hands-on Scrum Master experience with deep knowledge of agile practices, backed-up by 4+ years’ overall related industry experience, such as IT Project Management
· Proven communication skills, able to encourage, motivate and bring people with you on the SDLC journey
· A passion for delivery
· Strong leadership and facilitation skills
· Excellent analytical and communication and problem-solving skills
· Excellent organisation navigation skills, ability to establish good working relationships across functions
· Excellent negotiation skills, with strong business acumen
You must already be eligible to live and work in Ireland with no constraints.